Wednesday 21 March 2012

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Review + Swatch

Originally, I wanted to buy Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm but I heard how amazing the Revlon Lip Butter was. I just gotta try it out! I’ve always wanted a nude lipstick but I don’t like to wear lipstick because my lips get dry easily. So, this lip butter is perfect for me! I chose Creamsicle color. It’s light, peachy and shimmery. Next time, I would like to buy Creme Brulee and one of the light pink colors.
Pros
- Texture is smooth
- You can see through the cap
- The color almost looks exactly like the cap’s color
- No expiration date
- Packaged in a clear plastic bag
- Available in 20 shades
Cons
- Hard to pull off the cap
- Feel a little sticky (I would have to exfoliate my lips before applying it on)
- When you are closing it down, it smeared off a bit on the side.
- Hydration and color doesn’t last long
Wal-Mart Price: $7.97
After HST: $9 CAD



 

2 comments:

  1. You need Peach Parfait as well hun... it is the perfect shade for summer days! I hope you will find it at your local Wal-mart or Shoppers.

    xoxo,

    http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peach parfait seems like a lovely colour! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete