Tuesday 27 March 2012

Little SaiGon Restaurant

Last Saturday, my bf and I went to this Vietnamese, Thai and Japanese Cuisine. They have lovely wall murals but the floor tiles felt very slippery for my running shoes. It wasn’t just me! My bf felt it too. Ha-ha. I was amazed by their variety of foods on the menu. I felt like ordering a little bit of everything but we wouldn’t be able to finish it. We got mild spice beef pad Thai, spring rolls and 2 bowls of pho (sry, I only took 2 pics). The pho noodles were thick and hard. I let it soak in the hot bowl for few minutes. Spring rolls’ rice papers were a little hard too. I don’t know what it was but the beef balls or sweet sauce tasted odd. My bf said it was fine. Also, the pad Thai didn't taste authentic. We think they used pho noodles to make it (Vietnamese style). Even Thai express taste so much better than them! :P Anyway, the waitress/boss seems nice and prices are decent. We spent about $30 after tax and tips.
For more information, check out their website at http://littlesaigon-hamilton.com/

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!

    xoxo,

    http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete