Wednesday 21 March 2012

Wok of Fame

This spacious buffet restaurant opened last year in Brampton, Ontario. They serve Western and Oriental food. I already ate there twice before. Their prices are quite expensive. Especially on the weekend and holidays, it cost more. I love how they have live cooking station. You just pick out whatever you like and give it to the chef to cook it in front of you. You can get your own drink from the soda fountain machine or in a mini fridge that have water and juice bottles. If you want to order other drinks, they will charge you. Also at a certain time, the pianist comes onto the stage and play soft melody music. They even have kids’ room for them to play!

What food did I enjoy eating?
-          Sushi
-          Waffle with ice-cream

Live cooking station
-          Steak
-          Mussels
-          Shrimps
-          Salmon
-          Noodles, vegetables and meats      

I only love the fresh food!

 *Sorry for the poor quality pictures. I didn’t want to take picture in front of everyone and I turned off the flash.*

Check out their website for more details at http://wokoffame.ca/Home.html

3 comments:

  1. Hello BabieAngel,

    I love your blog and keep up the good work! I was reading your post entries - you and your bf are so cute - cookies and roses ;-)

    I am going to follow your blog now! <3

    Please check mine out if you have time!

    xoxo,

    http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

    Cindy from Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cindy! <3 I'm going to do the same thing for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks BabieAngelx11! :-)

    Come to Toronto!!!!!!!!!!! haha

    xoxo,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete