Tuesday 21 February 2012

Anniversary & Family Day Meals

I told my bf that I would cook for our Anniversary Day (we celebrated early). I made sushi for lunch. My mom helped me with the oven-barbecued chicken wings and shrimps cocktail for dinner. I wanted to grill the shrimps but my mom said pan frying is faster so, I went along with her idea. I bought the shrimp cocktail sauce on the side and it tastes sour. My brother didn’t like it.
Sushi ingredients: nori, short grain rice, onigiri seasoning, beef, masago and cucumber
Chicken wings: marinated with salt, pepper and fish sauce
I used this sauce recipe that I found online at http://www.canadianliving.com/food/oven_barbecued_wings.php (tastes like tomato sauce).



boiled broccoli, pan fried beef and peppers dishes

No comments:

Post a Comment