Monday 2 April 2012

La Paloma Gelateria & Café

My bf had been telling about this place that sells the best gelato and we finally went there tonight! I invited my big sis to come too because I know how much she loves gelato! They have so many different flavours! You are allowed to ask for samples. All of us ordered small cups. I thought it was kind of little but it actually satisfied me. They gave us like 2 scoops that filled over the top! I would certainly come back again! :)
Price: $4.20+tax each
Total after tax: $14.24 CAD
Check out their website at http://lapaloma.ca/home.php

- Cherry (It tastes sweet and sour)

- Vanilla with chocolate chips

- Orange (It reminds me of Crush soda. Surprisingly, my bf could smell this sitting diagonally from my big sis. I couldn't smell it!)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! So yummy!!!!!!!!!!!! I love I love I love!!!! Thanks for sharing! <3

    xoxo,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete