Thursday 9 February 2012

Onion Steak and Seafood Restaurant

Last weekend, my family and I celebrated our little cousin’s birthday dinner at “Onion Steak and Seafood” restaurant. They have a small selection of buffet bars. If you want to eat steak, chicken or seafood then you must order it from the menu (starting from $16+). I ordered the sizzling chicken with black bean sauce. It came with mushroom, broccoli, pasta and sunny side up egg. If I add steak or anything else to my plate, it will cost me a dollar or more. This restaurant is different and it’s not really a buffet. My family said their pudding didn’t taste too sweet and they loved it! I didn’t try that because I was too full. 
Total after tax + tips: $140 CAD
Serviced: 4/5
Food: 4/5
Location: 668 Silver Star Blvd, unit 203, Scarborough, ON, M1V 5N1


I bought Hello Kitty necklace for her birthday gift.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, their price is probably reasonable, you know. Cooking steak and other similar dishes will take most of their time just in grilling or boiling them. How did your cousin react to the food you ate for her birthday? How old is she? This kind of menu is kinda unusual for kids’ parties, I guess. Well, what matters most is that you loved the food and the company of everyone in your family. :)
    Liz Peters

    ReplyDelete