Wednesday 15 February 2012

My Valentine’s Day

My bf and I celebrated Valentine’s Day early at Yamato Japanese restaurant. He always wanted to try there because the master chef cooks in front of you. He didn’t do amazing tricks except for the flaming onion. I like their soup and spicy salmon sushi.  It sucks that we had to sit with strangers at the same table. I was hoping to get our own table and chef. Overall, it was a wonderful experienced. I only took a picture of my Tori dinner.   

What did we order?
-         Spicy Salmon Roll
-         Pops
-         Teppanyaki Dinners: accompanied with Japanese clear onion soup, green salad with house dressing, grilled vegetables, and steamed rice.
The waitress would ask if you want steamed rice or fried rice. If you choose fried rice, it cost $5 more.
TORI: tender boneless chicken dark meat glazed with teriyaki sauce  
BEEF ROLL: thinly sliced prime ribeye beef, wrapped with fried garlic and green onion, prepared at your grill table

Total after HST + tips: $94. 52
Serviced: 4/5
Food: 3.75/5
Location: 24 Bellair St., Toronto, ON, M5R2C7
Map: http://www.yelp.ca/biz/yamato-japanese-restaurant-toronto


********************************************************************
I made a card, chocolate chip cookies and marble cupcakes for him.




 Yesterday, he came over to my house and surprised me with fresh dozen roses! ^_^ It comes with water tubes and flower food to make these last longer.





No comments:

Post a Comment