Friday 13 April 2012

Avon Haul

This is my first time ordering things from Avon website. They were on sale for $0.99 each on Campaign 8. If you would like to order online, you can enter my phone number to get discounted shipping fee. Please, send me a message or write a comment below and I will contact you asap.
What did I buy?
- 2 moisture therapy intensive healing & repair hand cream 45 ml
The texture is not greasy and absorb into skin quickly. I also have 125 ml one (got it as a gift) but I wanted to get 2 small sizes so, I can take it to work and travelling.
- Haiku Shimmering Body Powder
They have 6 different body powders! I read the reviews before selecting one. Most customers love this light shimmer and refreshing scent. I love it too! It smells like spring! Too bad, it doesn’t come with a body powder puff.
- Skin So Soft Fresh & Smooth Hair Minimizing roll-on anti-perspirant deodorant 50 ml

5 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I love the moisture therapy intensive healing & repair hand cream as well. I actually got my first tube as a freebie and have been hooked ever since!~ What is the scent of the Skin so Fresh deo? Does it smell like baby powder? I've always wanted to try but with Avon products, there are no testers... so that's why I am hesitant... please let me know, pretty please!? I hope you had a great weekend!

    xoxo,

    http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! Sorry for late reply. The roll ball deodorant smells light, fresh and a little bit of baby powder. I was disappointed that it was liquid texture instead of powder/creamy texture.

      Delete
  2. that's a great avon haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. ICY nominated you for the versatile blogger award. You can read the nomination on my blog here:

    http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award-nomination-week.html

    Congrats dear!

    xoxo,

    http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete