Monday 30 January 2012

Hockey Sushi

My bf and I had been craving to eat sushi for a long time! We went out to all you can eat restaurant. We ate here a few times before. It’s the best one around Brampton. They give you free pops if you ordered from all you can eat menu. That’s a really good deal! We paid by cash and got 10% off. You can find their coupon at http://brampton.hockeysushi.com/special/index.php(expires on January 31, 2012). I forgot to sign up points reward card with them! :( To find out more about the card, check out this link http://rewards.hockeysushi.com/
Dinner - Adult Price: $20.95
Total: $42.62 CAD
Serviced: 4/5
Food: 4/5
Location: 7694 Hurontario Street, Brampton, ON L6Y

Red dragon, shrimp tempura and spicy salmon roll
Salmon
Salmon sushi pizza
Seaweed salad
Grilled salmon and asparagus
Squid
Beef short ribs and beef teriyaki
Shrimp tempura
Spicy salmon roll
Edamame
Strawberry ice-cream
Mango ice-cream

3 comments:

  1. Heyy I was just there for my first time..the other night!!~~ It's actually not that bad!! Pretty good for an ll you can eat.. it's better than Tokyo Maki..Akita or Aji Sai.. I still go 168 alot..but yah..haha so random to see someone from Brampton Area! I'm Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to go to 168 a lot. Aji Sai it's my 3rd favourite restaurant. I'm actually from dt but on the weekends I travelled to btown. Nice to meet you online :) - Eva

      Delete
  2. I love sushi i can eat three times a day

    ReplyDelete